Coordinating the technical aspects of your project, our Engineering Department has the background, expertise and hands on experience to provide support for your parts manufacturing, design and development needs. We can provide exceptional recommendations for cost efficient design for ease of manufacture.
Utilizing the most cost efficient manufacturing processes today, with an eye toward your future requirements, is the key to long term success. With our extensive background in a wide variety of metal forming and machining processes, we can suggest the best direction to suit the required quantities and complexity of your product.
• Delivery on demand: Kan Ban, JIT and Dock to Stock.
• ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100D QSR® registered QMS.
• Paperless file transfer.
• Native Solidworks and AutoCAD.
• 3D modeling and manipulation of most common CAD file types.
• Reverse engineering.
• Sheet metal, flat blank development.
• Process engineering and design for manufacture.
• We offer conceptual engineering services for component parts, tools, and assemblies.
• Seamless conversion of data via our CAD/CAM programming.