Nu Tool Industries, Inc. has been providing precision metal stamping services for over 30 years. We specialize in short to medium production of simple and complex parts from a range of material including, high performance corrosion resistant alloys. We have over a half century of combined experience and expertise in the Stamping, Metal Forming and Machining industries.
Our experience brings ideas to our customers to provide the value you expect from your supply chain by optimizing your component manufacturing processes. We accomplish this with our unique blend of modern metal forming complimented with CNC machining, that delivers precision and repeatability to your close tolerance parts needs. Nu-Tool provides components and assemblies serving Aerospace, Power generation, Defense, Consumer products, and a wide variety of other Industries.
Some of the features that our metal stamping services incorporate are listed below:
• From simple piercing and blanking to complex drawn and formed configurations; we use state of the art tools, dies and coatings coupled with our modern production equipment to deliver the highest quality finished products.
• We use stamping presses that are among the industries most advanced; giving us greater rigidity, accuracy and repeatability as well as lower maintenance and less downtime.
• Capacity range up to 125 tons, open back stationary presses.
• A large work envelope of up to 12” x 24” x 36” can be processed.
• We process many types of ferrous, non-ferrous, and high temperature alloys as well as plastics.
• We can provide you with near net shapes blanked from sheet or plate.
• Routinely producing parts from sheet, tube, screen mesh as well as performing secondary operations on your near net shapes.
• Operations include: Perforate, blanking, draw, deep draw, extrudes and collar form, swage, expanding, sizing and more.
• ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D QSR® registered QMS.
• Our secondary processing operations include heat treating, plating, painting, and anodizing, destructive and non-destructive testing.